Monday, November 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Gotta love not me! Mondays!

It was not me who took a phone call in a bookstore this weekend leaving my DH to lead a very frustrated and very LOUD two-year old away from the train table in the kids' section. Not me!

It was not me who had to run to the toy store 30 minutes before a birthday party started in order to buy a gender-neutral gift for the birthday....kid, because I didn't know if the child was a boy or girl even though they've been in A's class for six months. Not me! I know the names/ages/genders of everyone in both boys' classes!(The answer: BOY)

I also would NEVER take a few minutes to read a book before going to my in-laws house when A, C and DH left a few minutes before me and I said I'd "be right there." I always enjoy family gatherings and rush to join the fun!

It was also not me who used "I need to dye my hair" as an excuse to be late to the in-laws. I'm never late anywhere. Ever.

Finally, it was definitely not me who let the boys wear their Halloween socks three days in a row because we were late and I couldn't find any other matching and clean pairs. My children are always impecibly dressed, matching, and clean. At all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment