Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Life According to C

C: Grandma...please stop talking. They are focusing on you and people should be focusing on me.

******

This morning:

A and C: Can we have a peice of trick or treat candy?

DH: Yes, AFTER you eat your breakfast.

A and C: Ok.

A few minutes later.....in comes A, chewing.

DH: What are you eating?

A: MMHHsie LLLLL (read: tootsie roll)

DH: Are you eating your tootsie roll?

A: **nodding** (after all, he has a mouth full of tootsie roll)

DH: Didn't I tell you that you could have your candy AFTER breakfast?

C: I unwrapped it for him, daddy. I know what's best for my brother.

*******

The other day we were at a stoplight and I was searching through my purse for makeup. The light turned green and I didn't go right away.

C: Mommy, you shouldn't go through your purse when you are stopped at a light. The light might go green and you might not go in time.

Me: You're right, Connor, I'm sorry. I won't do that again.

C: OH! You don't have to apologize, mommy! Just don't do it again.

Sometimes I forget he's just 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment