Monday, November 2, 2009

National Blog Post Month

Ok, so I'm taking the lead from Nat and Steph and taking part in my very first ever National Blog Post Month (NaBloPoMo). I'll try to post every day in November. Nobody even dare mention that I didn't post yesterday, thus already failing at posting every day. I'll post two today to make up for it....ok?

So, since I JUST decided to do this, i'm going to give you some bullet points of my thoughts at the moment:

~I just moved offices and the Shift key on my keyboard sticks. It is maddening.

~I am SUPER excited about a family trip to Disney World for A's birthday in three weeks.

~I miss my brother, but I am really really proud of him for tackling and succeeding in medical school.

~I am SUPER psyched about visiting him and his wife in December.

~I need a new job.

~My husband is fabulous, even when I've not been the best wife as of late.

~I love getting to work early and having a quiet office all to myself.

~My car is a level three disaster.

~I need to have a garage sale.

~I started a new diet again today for the 3424th time. Even I am sick of me.

~Both of my boys were batman this year for Halloween, even after I went all over town and poured over the internet to find a Diego costume for A.

~I want a new couch, the old one smells like dog.

~I have a newly formed addiction to La Croix water. Connor says it "tastes like pee pee"

~My office is no longer quiet so I need to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment