Thursday, February 26, 2009

Questions with C

I stole this from Steph, I thought it was a cute idea. C was NOT into it.

1. What is something mom always says to you? “I love you!”

2. What makes mom happy? - “Me”

3. What makes mom sad? "When I’m not here”

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Playing a joke”

5. What was your mom like as a child? - "I don't know."

6. How old is your mom? - "Thirteen."

7. How tall is your mom? "Seventy feet”

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "I don‘t know."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Cry."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Work”

11. What is your mom really good at? “Loving me”

12. What is your mom not very good at? “Riding the elevator”

13. What does your mom do for her job? "Type, read, and ride the elevator."

14. What is your mom's favorite food? - "Celery "

15. What makes you proud of your mom? "You, you, you”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Makin’ movies”

17. What do you and your mom do together? "Play."

18. How are you and your mom the same? "I’m four and you’re two”

19. How are you and your mom different? - "You’re wearing clothes and I’m wearing jammies”

20. How do you know your mom loves you? - "Cause you like me”

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? - "Playing with toys, reading books, and watching TV”

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? - "I don’t know."

1 comment: