Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

Hi all! I've been a bad blogger lately, but I'm going to do better. I know, I keep saying that! I'm stealing an idea from the OC Mama and planning my menu for the rest of the week. I'm sure she doesn't mind.....

Monday: Indian Butter Chicken, Brown Rice, Green beans
Tuesday: Ham, creamy ranch potatoes, broccoli
Wednesday: Chinese Orange Chicken, brown rice, salad
Thursday: Gordon Ramsay's Shrimp Pasta with tomatoes and chilies and salad (the boys will not eat this. They'll have buttered noodles and broccoli, probably)
Friday: WHOOOOOOO night out with the girls!

So, I'm completely and totally obsessed with Steph and her slow cooker blog. (I'm not a stalker, Steph, really! Just totally digging my crockpot right now and your recipes are great!) I'll be making the butter chicken, creamy ranch potatoes, and Chinese orange chicken in the crock pot. The butter chicken and the orange chicken recipes are right from Steph's blogs. I'm tickling myself by calling her "Steph" like I know her or something. Really, I'm not a stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment