Monday, September 21, 2009

Life According to C and A

C: Mommy, I do not want to go to school on Friday.

Me: Why not?

C: It's talk like a pirate day on Friday and my friends will be dressed up like pirates.

Me: Well, that sounds fun! Why don't you want to go?

C: I just don't.

Me: Is there a reason? ARrrrgghh, talking like a pirate is fun, matey!

C: It's just too much fun for me, mommy.


*****

A: I want a pepop! (read: lollipop)

Me: No, you may not have a pepop until you eat your dinner.

A: I want a pepop!

Me: Nope, not until after dinner.

A: I no want dinner.

Me: Ok, you don't have to eat if you're not hungry, but you can't have a pepop.

A: [tantrum] I no want dinner! I want pepop! I gonna take my ninny and run away!

{How is it that my 2 year old knows about running away??}

Later:

C: I want ice cream.

A: NO! You have to eat dinner first!!!

1 comment: