Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Bear with me all, this is my first Not Me! Monday! post. :)


It was not ME who let her children go to bed with no bath for two nights in a row. Uh-uh....Not me! I would NEVER let my children go to bed with only a bird bath, especially after one of them enjoyed discovering the wonders of maple syrup. Not me.

Also, it was most certainly NOT me who taught C to yell, "Run honey, RUN!" at the TV when watching football. I would never teach him that.

I would never ever ever yell out "Oh Poop!" when realizing that I left my key in the front door of the house for half a day while out at play dates and running errands. It wouldn't be ME that would say that in front of her children leading to a chorus of "oh poop!" for days on end. Oh yeah, and it was not me that left my key in the front door of the house for hours either. Not me!

It's not me that still let's C fall asleep holding my hand at night because I'm too chicken and too much of a softie to change the situation. It's not MY heart that melts with "but, momma, I want to be with YOU!" Ok, yeah, maybe that one IS me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment