Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It is not possible that I let my children stay in PJs all day long this weekend instead of dressing them in adorably cute outfits when I knew my in-laws were coming over. Not me!

I also did not throw away a perfectly good tupperware container when cleaning out the fridge because I was too scared to open it up and discover what sort of weird science experiment we had going on in there. Not Me!

I did not spend a huge amount of time reading Sookie Stackhouse novels this weekend instead of cleaning my house. Not me! I would never, ever, EVER spend my time with such mindless reading when I'm supposed to be reading The Count of Monte Cristo for my book club. Not me!

I did NOT ask for a day and a half off of work so that I could leave my family for a night to go a couple of hours away to see Brad Paisley in concert even though I already saw him this year along with Kenney Chesney and Toby Keith. Not me!

1 comment:

  1. Reading provides the mini vacations we don't get on a regular basis..LOL

    ReplyDelete