Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chugging along

So, there's not much new to report. We're continuing with the testing for A, but haven't received any results yet. Our "follow up" appointment with Dr. N is not until April 7, but I'm trying to get it moved because I'm pretty sure that I cannot hang onto my sanity for that long.

A's EEG was a few days ago, he did brilliantly. We were told to expect him to cry and scream when he was going to sleep because of the medicine, but he didn't. He was an angel. We did the test and he woke up great. He spent the rest of the day looking like he'd gotten into a bottle of Jose Cuervo, but was otherwise fine. Today was his EKG, and it took longer to do the paperwork than it did the test. Literally. There's something wrong with that!

So, not much to report, but I did want to share a little funny. This morning I was in the shower desperately trying to get the last few drops of conditioner out of the bottle and the bottle made that noise it makes when there isn't much left. From the other side of the shower curtain I hear, "Bwess you mommy! Say 'scuse me!" A is a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment